One of the things that any kpop fan will tell you is a plus of loving the genre is the fanservice. No, not the ab flashing, air humping, and winking aeyagos; it’s the little extras the artists give that make it seem like they appreciate the fact that you spend your money and/or time on them. One of our favorites is the dance practices; the videos that get posted on YouTube for free that show off the steps that are either going to be a part of the video or the live stages.
There are a few rules to this:
- We can’t have posted on the dance practice before (goes without saying).
- The dance can’t have appeared in more than 75% of the official video (for instance, as good as 4Minute’s Crazy dance practice is, the official video essentially shows it in full).
- With one notable exception, we haven’t posted a live stage where the dance was performed in its entirety (so Big Bang’s Bang 3X won’t be here because the live stage shows the dance in full).
- It has to be performed by the artist(s) who perform the song (so no dance covers by Akkun Xia or snippets from 1Million Studios).
- Sexy movements/shaking do not equal dancing (so no Bambino Oppa)!